Passport Pick-up Service is only available for the Chinese Consulate based in Houston
Accidentally mail your items to the Houston Chinese Consulate?
We offer a service to pick-up your passport for no additional charge if after we pick-up you select us to assist you in getting the visa. Otherwise we charge a $30 dollar pick-up fee and $28 dollar return shipping charge. Please email us the following information for passport pick-up at the Houston Chinese Consulate:
- A notarized copy of your driver license and a statement stating “I (your legal name on passport and driver license), give permission to Chinese Visa Office to pick-up my passport”
- The tracking number and the carrier you used to send the document to the Chinese Consulate
For Chinese Visa fees, please visit our visa section
Interview request or dropped off a passport yourself and need a pick-up?
The Chinese Consulate does not offer a service to mail back visas and passports. If you were requested for an interview and must come to the Houston Consulate in-person, we offer a service to pick-up your passport and mail it back to you. If you dropped off the passport yourself and can’t make it back to pick-up, we can also pick it up on your behalf.
Please email us the following information for passport pick-up at the Houston Chinese Consulate
- A copy of the white pick-up slip you obtained when you submitted your passport (you do not need to come to our office to drop off the pick-up slip)
- Please send us a credit card payment form, you can find this on our credit card payment terminal or call us to provide credit card details. Our on-line payment form does not have options for this payment due to individual difference in charges by the consulate.
- Email us your return address. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line write “Pick-up request” Please remember to provide the passport holder’s name in the email.
Our pick-up fee is $30 dollars and $28 dollars for return shipping by FedEx, plus the Chinese Consulate’s fee for your visa. The Chinese Consulate does not charge at drop-off. Please call us to pay over the phone for credit card payments.
We accept check, money order, or credit card (which is subject to 3% service charge). You can pay over the phone with a credit card or complete our credit card form and email us a copy. Our on-line credit card system cannot be used for this type of payment.
For our credit card payment form or other payment information, please click here.