US Passport Renew Rush Services

The following instructions are for:

  • Applicant with passport that is not damaged.
  • Passport issued less than 15 years ago.
  • Applicant was 16 years old when the most recent passport was issued.
  • Applicant with recent passport in his/her current name or who can provide legal documentation to support a name change

For passport renewal, you must meet all the above eligibility. Otherwise please visit:

New U.S. Passport or Damaged U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport for Minors

Please collect the following documents and mail them to our office.

1) Applicant’s ORIGINAL current passport-your original passport must not be damaged or mutilated. It also must be issued when you were already 16 years of age. If it was not, please see our instruction for New U.S. Passport

2) Complete DS FORM – U.S. passport application on line, please click U.S. Passport Renewal page

If you have trouble clicking on the link, please go to

If you do not have travel plans or your travel plan is not within 14 days of departure, please do not complete the travel section for the on-line form. We will provide a travel itinerary free of charge. Please contact us at 713-774-5606 for more information

After answering all the questions online, click the CREATE FORM Button and then the DS form will come up. Print this out and sign it. The DS form must be typed.

  • If you have difficulty accessing the form, we offer a form completion service starting at $7 dollars. The DS form must be typed. Once we finish the form, we can email you a copy to sign
  • If you have any questions while filling out the form, please contact our office for free assistance.

3) 2 color passport PICTURES taken in the last 6 months (you can take them at CVS, Walgreens etc.)

4) Applicant’s TRAVEL ITINERARY, which states you are DEPARTING the U.S. within 14 DAYS (if you do not have an itinerary that states this, we will provide one for you free of charge).

5) If the applicant wishes to CHANGE NAME on the passport, please provide legal documentation for name change such as marriage certification, court name change certification, or naturalization paper.

6) ORIGINAL Letter of Authorization – Letter of Authorization to complete (can be handwritten).

7) PAYMENT – Our U.S. passport renewal service takes 2-3 business days to complete and costs $320 dollars including the $170 payment to the U.S. government. You can pay with check, money order, or credit card payment (which is subject to a 3% service charge). Please click here for credit card payment.

8) RETURN ENVELOPE / or additional $30 dollars for return mail, please see our return shipping cost and policy for more information. If you wish to use our return mailing service, please complete our Chinese Visa Office FedEx Shipping Order Form v.19

Please send the above items to our office. We need the original DS – form. This means you cannot fax or email us the form.
Please ensure that you have signed your DS form on the second page and also the letter of authorization.

If your passport is at our office for a Chinese Visa, please do not worry about providing a pre-paid return envelope and travel itinerary. Please also contact us for your passport information so you can complete the DS form.

We provide a free document checking service through email or phone, please give us a call or email us if you have any questions.